The Venus Viva™ is the ultimate solution for facial rejuvenation that’s safe, non-invasive and suitable for all skin types.
What to Expect:
- The Venus Viva™ operates with the revolutionary NanoFractional Radio Frequency™(RF) and SmartScan™ technology that delivers superior results through selectional dermal heating process minimal discomfort for enhanced patient comfort
- The use of NanoFractional RF™ delivers energy deep in to the dermis generating heat and initiating skin changes, remodeling collagen and causing the tissue to regenerate thus producing a fresher younger looking skin
- Treatments take less than 15 minutes, patients can expect to see smoother, clearer and younger looking skin after one treatment but full results are seen after a series of three treatments are performed
- Shortest downtime is less than 24 hours
- No topical anesthesia required
Treatment Benefits (face and neck):
- Tightens lax skin
- Diminishes visible pores
- Evens out skin tone and texture
- Controls pigmentation lesions
- Diminishes appearance of rosacea
- Reduces fines lines and deep wrinkles
- Decreases visible signs of acne scarring
- Corrects necklace lines for younger looking skin
- Elevates and resurfaces the delicate skin around the eyes
- Long-term collagen stimulation and regeneration for lasting results with minimal maintenance
For more information on this procedure, click here to contact us.
Acne treatments have several goals: healing existing acne lesions, stopping new acne lesions from forming, and preventing acne-caused scarring. We are proud to introduce to our patients the latest options on acne treatments that better suit their needs.
Dr. Patel also uses RevLite laser with its PhotoAcoustic energy safely zapping active acne and enlarged pores by reducing the amount of oil (sebum) in the pores. The laser beam penetrates deep into the dermis, stimulating the production of collagen underneath the skin’s surface, correcting the scar or indentation from the inside out.
Schedule your laser treatment today
*Individual results may vary